- Duly completed single discipline application form (note the email in the application) along with justification. Click here to access the form.
- Curriculum Lattes, accompanied by copies of relevant titles and diplomas;
- Copy of transcript or equivalent document;
- Copy of the undergraduate diploma (front and back) issued by an official, or officially recognized establishment, or equivalent document which proves that the candidate is in a position to complete the undergraduate course before the period for registering the single enrollment;
- Copy of identity card and CPF;
- Copy of passport with valid temporary student or permanent visa, if foreign;
- Copy of the last paycheck and authorization from their supervisor in the case of UFMG server.
It is only possible to request 01 (one) PPG discipline in Political Science
Deliver the complete documentation in a sealed envelope to the Postgraduate Service Center (room 2027 of FAFICH). The envelope must be identified with full name, and the discipline that is required and the name of the discipline's professor.
Protocol Date: 03/05/2019
Location: Postgraduate Service Center (room 2027 of FAFICH)
Hours: 8am to 4pm
RESULT AND ENROLLMENT
The result will be released until March 9th, 2020.
Candidates with a DEFERRED request must register on March 10th and 11th, 2020, by sending the documents below to the following e-mail: email@example.com
- Copy of the proof of payment of the Enrollment Fee for Single Discipline
- Full name
- Discipline name and professor
- Contact phone
If you are a foreigner, you must register with the DRCA, presenting the following original documents: passport with temporary or permanent student visa, identity card issued by the Federal Police, and proof that the visa status is regularized/valid and CPF.
- Before paying the registration fee, make sure your registration has been accepted. Students linked to UFMG courses (Undergraduate and Graduate) will not be able to apply for enrollment in a single discipline. Under no circumstances will the registration fee be refunded.
- An applicant that obtains approval will only receive an enrollment number and will pay only one fee for any number of disciplines, regardless of whether they are disciplines of different levels (undergraduate or graduate).
CPF/CNPJ: enter the CPF number of those who will take the single discipline Taxpayer Name: enter the name of the person who will take the single discipline Competence: enter the month of enrollment/year of discipline Expiration Date: enter the deadline to make the payment Main Amount: R$194.57 Total Amount: R$194.57 Click on GENERATE GRU
The certificate for the completion of the discipline may be requested from the Postgraduate Service Center (room 2027 of FAFICH) after the end of the term.