1. Perform online archiving of the dissertation or thesis in the Institutional Repository of UFMG.
2. Complete the 'AUTHORIZATION TERM - DEPOSIT AND AVAILABILITY OF ACADEMIC WORK AT RI-UFMG', sign and collect the signatures of the supervisor and the secretary of the PPGCP/UFMG, and deliver it personally to room 301 of the University Library of UFMG. The certificates will be sent by the library directly to the PPGCP secretariat (after checking the authorization Term and validation of the deposit). After receiving the certificate, the secretariat will make contact by email so that the graduate can deliver the documentation to the Postgraduate Service Center - CAPG, in room 2027 of FAFICH.
4. Complete the thesis and dissertation registration form on the Sucupira Platform.
5. Complete the diploma application form.
DOCUMENTS FOR APPLYING FOR THE DIPLOMA AT THE GRADUATE SERVICE CENTER
- Copy of identity card or professional card (front and back). Please avoid copying CNH;
- Copy of birth certificate or marriage certificate (if the former student presents a stable union certificate, it must include the birth certificate for proof of parentage);
- In the case of foreign students, attach copies of your passport and your national foreigner registration;
- Previous degree diploma;
- Declaration of 'Nothing on record' from the FAFICH Library;
- Certificate of delivery of the final work (thesis or dissertation) issued by the FAFICH Library (hardcover binding).
Check-list para entrega de trabalho acadêmico no RI-UFMG
Link para solicitação de ficha catalográfica - Biblioteca da FAFICH
Padrão de encadernação para entrega do exemplar físico na Biblioteca da FAFICH
Formulário de requerimento de prioridade (DRCA/UFMG)